donderdag 11 april 2013

This is not a love song - P.I.L.

3" CD singles were already around, but in 1988, Virgin launched a whole new concept: 3" CD singles in 3" square sleeves (so without the free adapter!) featuring titles from their back catalogue. So, this CD single didn't feature a song that was released in 1988, but rather in 1983. It was part of a series of 20 CD singles, all featuring hits from previous years, all from Virgin.

This particular one was of interest for me because I never bought the 7" single in 1983 although I liked the song, plus this disc featured a remixed version of the title track! I'm still looking for a lot of 3" CD singles from this series of 20, as I never bought them all at the time. The hunt goes on even after 25 years...
  1. This is not a love song
  2. Blue water
  3. This is not a love song (remixed version)
  4. Public Image
Virgin CDT 14
This CD single on Discogs.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten