maandag 1 april 2013

Music on CD single?

Having worked on Music on Vinyl for over three years, I sometimes get the question why I never write about my collection of cd singles. But having worked on Music on Vinyl I know this task would take me another few years to get my whole collection online. But then I thought: what the hell, I'll just start and see how it goes.

Music on CD single will be a slightly different blog. I'm not planning on posting all the cd tracks on this blog because it would take ages to upload everything. And then there are some legal issues as well: I think there are not many people too bothered when I share music with all the pops and clicks that belong to the vinyl format, but the clean sound of cd's is a different story. Record companies would be on to me in no time at all. Most tracks are already available via torrents, Rapidsearch and MP3 Hamster anyway. So I'll only describe the CD singles I own, show you the sleeves and the track listings, and that will be that. We'll see how it goes. Maybe you'll enjoy this blog a bit. I know I will.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten