maandag 1 april 2013

Eve's volcano - Julian Cope

My first CD single, bought in July 1987 in HMV in London. My mum had just bought a CD player and all the members of the household had started buying CD's. They were pretty expensive and I was still buying vinyl, so a CD single seemed to be a good option.

It's quite remarkable that my first CD single is by an artist from whom I never bought anything else. I do have the same 7" single - there are lots of CD singles I have on vinyl too - but that's it. But 'Eve's volcano' is a pretty amazing song, one that was on heavy rotation on Dutch radio at the time.

  1. Eve's volcano (Covered in sin)
  2. Almost beautiful child (I & II)
  3. Pulsar NX (live)
  4. Shot down (live)
  5. Spacehopper - annexe
Island records CID 318
This CD single on Discogs.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten