zaterdag 27 april 2013

Left to my own devices - Pet Shop Boys

If you're lucky enough to find a copy of this 3 inch CD single these days, expect to pay some 85 euros for it. (Well there is one for sale via the link below...) I wonder, though, if people would pay as much for my copy, which is pictured here. When I bought it, it looked exactly like this: scarred and blistered on the front. I don't know what happened but the shop didn't have another copy and I really wanted to have this one back in December 1988. So I bought it. I've always kind of regretted it, because it doesn't look very good, but anyway. It's still great to have this version on CD.

  1. Left to my own devices
  2. The sound of the atom splitting
EMI  CDP 506-20 3081 3
This CD single on Discogs.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten