maandag 1 april 2013

F.L.M. - Mel & Kim

In August 1987 I went to Scheveningen to one of precious few shops that were selling big amounts of CD singles at the time. There were some interesting titles among the discs sold, but I knew right away that my budget wouldn't stretch far enough to buy everything I wanted to have. With a weekly allowance just enough to cover 2/3 of the costs of a CD single, I probably would never be able to get these discs quickly.

I settled for the title I wanted the most: Mel & Kim were pretty hot at the time and the 'Auto mix' included on this disc was completely unknown to me. New music on a cd single... It was the first time that happened to me. I'm glad I bought this one because nowadays this one is near impossible to find. Unless you're willing to part with 49 euros or more on Ebay, that is...
  1. F.L.M. (Auto mix)
  2. Showing out / Respectable (Megamix)
  3. F.L.M. (7" version)
Blow Up INT 825593
This CD single on Discogs.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten