zondag 28 april 2013

Good tradition - Tanita Tikaram

Tanita Tikaram's second single, 'Twist in my sobriety', was amazing of course, but I was less impressed with her debut single, 'Good tradition'. By the time I bought this CD single, I'd already heard her album numerous times and I'd grown very fond of the song 'Valentine heart', which appeared on this disc.

After buying this CD single, I found out it wasn't the album version of that song, but rather a demo version with guitar and vocals only. Conversely, 'Poor cow', which is listed here as a demo version, is actually the album version.
  1. Good tradition
  2. Cathedral song
  3. Valentine heart [= demo version]
  4. Poor cow (demo version) [= album version]
WEA 247820-2
This CD single on Discogs.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten