woensdag 3 april 2013

Behind the wheel - Depeche Mode

I've always been a fan of Depeche Mode, but the singles from their album 'Music for the masses' were a bit iffy for me. 'Strangelove' was fantastic, but I felt 'Never let me down again' was a bit boring. The boys from Basildon redeemed themselves with 'Behind the wheel', a dynamic track that would indeed sound pretty good in the car.

This CD single features three versions of the track plus a cover of 'Route 66' - an apt choice of song. Years later I would buy the CD singles box sets of Depeche Mode... But more about that later.
  1. Behind the wheel (7" remix)
  2. Route 66
  3. Behind the wheel (Shep Pettibone mix)
  4. Behind the wheel (LP mix)
Mute Records CDBONG 15
This CD single on Discogs.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten