zondag 28 april 2013

Head over heels - Tears for fears

The second in the series of my CD Video discs was, just like the first one, by Tears for fears. It was another attractive package, with 'Sea song', originally the B-side of the single 'I believe', and a remix of 'Mothers talk' included.

I remember at the time having to choose between the different CD Videos (for budgetary reasons) and I finally decided on this one because the audio was better than the other ones. I wanted to have 'I believe' too, because I'd never even seen that video, but the audio tracks on that one were much less interesting: a choice of tracks from the band's debut album.
  1. Head over heels
  2. Sea song
  3. The working hour
  4. Mothers talk (USA)
  5. Head over heels (video)
Mercury 080062-2
This CD Video on Discogs.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten