zaterdag 27 april 2013

Road to our dream - T'pau

The second single from T'pau's second album, this 'Road to our dream' was a piece of pretentious pop/rock that never quite convinced me. I loved the band, but this single seemed even more of a miss than 'Secret garden', which was released before it. The singles from 'Rage' seemed to lack the pop potential that all of the singles from 'Bridge of spies' seemed to have in abundance.

This disc still comes with two extra tracks and an instrumental version of the title track, so in theory it's an attractive package. But I have to say I never really played this all too often.
  1. Road to our dream
  2. Call me
  3. Time of our lives
  4. Road to our dream (instrumental)
Siren SRNCD 100
This CD-single on Discogs.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten