woensdag 1 mei 2013

Take me to your heart - Rick Astley

The inlay of this CD-single is a bit odd, because what you see on the scan here was really it: the other side of the inlay card was empty and white. For the track listing, you need to read the label of the CD, which is pretty difficult if you're actually playing the disc.

This CD single comes with three versions of the title track plus a pretty good B-side. It's mid-Eighties pop by those famous producers Stock Aitken & Waterman, but although dated this sound pretty good still. Not least because of Rick Astley's smooth voice.
  1. Take me to your heart (Autumn leaves mix)
  2. I'll be fine
  3. Take me to your heart (instrumental)
  4. Take me to your heart (7" version)
RCA PWL  PD 42574
This CD-single on Discogs.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten