woensdag 1 mei 2013

One step ahead - Nik Kershaw

As much as I'm opposed to the whole marketing approach that record companies adopted in the Eighties - and even worse in later decades - I have to admit that it worked in this case. When I saw this CD-single I was triggered by the name Nik Kershaw. Then I noticed that two old singles were included in the track listing - an idea that obviously came from the marketing men - and presto: I'd bought the disc.

Of course, 'One step ahead' turned out to be a great pop song itself, but I only found that out by playing this CD single. Nik Kershaw wasn't exactly played much on the radio in 1989...
  1. One step ahead
  2. When I grow up
  3. Wouldn't it be good  
  4. The riddle
MCA  257 747-2
This CD single on Discogs.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten