vrijdag 10 mei 2013

Martha's harbour - All about Eve

I discovered the band All about Eve in 1988, when a satellite channel on TV broadcast a special on the band, featuring two or three videos. I'm sure 'Every angel' was one of them, but I'm not sure 'Martha's harbour' was included. Still, I was inspired to buy a single by them later that week in the record shop (yes, that's vinyl guys). A few weeks later, I had their debut album, and a few weeks after that I had a whole stack of vinyl singles.

My first CD-single followed in 1989 in the shape of this CD Video. The best treat on this was the B-side 'Another door', which unlike the other tracks didn't appear on the album.
  1. Martha's harbour
  2. Like Emily
  3. Another door
  4. She moves through the fair
Mercury 080 522-2
This CD Video on Discogs.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten