zaterdag 4 mei 2013

All I want is you - U2

The fourth single from U2's album 'Rattle and hum' was, in my opinion, the best. 'All I want is you' was a ballad with trademark guitar work by the Edge without all the overblown lyrics from the previous three singles. A simple love song, with a very impressive musical end, lasting over two minutes.

While these last few minutes were cut from the single version, this CD-single fortunately offered the full album version, which is why I bought it. Track three, 'Everlasting love', became another top 40 hit for the band in the Netherlands, although there was no new CD-single made: this one was simply sold again.
  1. All I want is you [7" edit]
  2. Unchained melody
  3. Everlasting love
  4. All I want is you 
Island  662406
This CD-single on Discogs.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten