zaterdag 20 juli 2013

Road to your soul - All about Eve

With no World Wide Web to come to my aid, I had to rely to international phone connections to mail order from the UK. It's something I regularly did in the Nineties. This CD-single of 'Road to your soul' was the first to come to me this way, after phoning to Tower Records in London. (That's when Tower Records still existed over there!)

I ordered it because I bought the 7" single during a holiday in London a few months before and I really wanted this track on CD-single as well. I didn't know the other tracks on it (there was no World Wide Web, remember?) so I just took the gamble and bought it. Unfortunately, this little bugger only contained three album tracks...
  1. Road to your soul
  2. Pieces of our heart
  3. Hard Spaniard
Mercury EVNCD10
This CD-single on Discogs.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten